Become an expert in keyboard safety
Regular PC keyboards cannot be disinfected and pose a big risk to patient safety!
Is your hospital or practice ready?
Are you still using old-school pc keyboards? Switch now to the REAL Medical Keyboard ®
CleanBoard free trial option
Participate in our free-trial-offer for the CleanBoard Click here!
Rubber or silicon keyboards are not appropiate for medical environments due to their porous surfaces. These keyboards cannot be properly cleaned or disinfected and should not be used.
Desinfecting a medical keyboard should be fast, easy and safe. The CleanBoard can be cleaned without disconnecting, it has a key to lock it during the cleaning process and an integrated desinfection reminder via LED status lights.
Not using a medical-grade PC keyboard generates much higher costs than using a state-of-the-art medical keyboard like the CleanBoard. Infections through contamination are an uncalculable risk!
The CleanBoard - The REAL medical keyboard®
- Super flat medical-grade PC keyboard
- Made of non-porous high-tech film surface materials for safe cleaning
- Integrated disinfection reminder via LED, keys can be disabled during disinfection process
- Integrated mouse pad and numeric keypad
- Protection class IP65 (NEMA 4X) / splash-proof
- Resistant to disinfection liquids and alcohol
- Dimensions: L 410mm (16.14"), D 215mm (8.46"), H 25mm (0.98")
- Fits common 19" medical cabinets & 19" medical drawers
- Acoustic feedback via integrated speaker (adjustable)
- Weight: 0.75 kg / 1.65 lb
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 122°F
- Storage temperature: 4°F to 140°F
- Power supply via USB connection
- Service life: > 1 million operations/key